good bye

Before anything I would like to thank you all, for everything, for the support,kind comments, and for being my followers💖.
When I first began writing, I wrote for myself, I wrote only how I felt, for me poetry was all about me, but when I net you guys I was able to think outside the box, knowing I had people that actually wanted to read what I write, it gave me the motivation to keep on writing, I wasn't writing for myself, or about my thoughts, I wasn't writing because I wanted to get popular and gain followers, I wrote and write because I realised, that my words could reach someone and make them feel Taht they are not alone That in this toxic world, they can have a breath of fresh air, because someone out there one way or another relates to them to how they feel, I could never understand how the human mind works, but after exploring mine I realised it's an endless maze just like life filled with so many turns, circles and rough edges, in a continuously rotating world, I wanted people to know 'you aren't alone' not just because of the fun of it, because I mean each of those words, coming here, meeting the insta family, mirakee, RPW(role playing world) I was trying to escape reality, and forge who I was but you guys taught me to appreciate who I am, and I will always be grateful.

Now I have to say goodbye, I will no longer write, I'm taking a two months hiatus and I'm not sure but in the future I might write, once in a while I'll write but not as Frequent as before, that's why I'm leaving a poem for dreamers, for people with big dreams like me, I'll post it after this. I have to pursue my career, I want to be in a position to positively influence people's lives,I love you guys so much and I mean it, i'm not me without you. 

Thanks to watt pad, mirakee, insta I realised we all have talents we just need to discover them and never forget true stars shine at night.

Goodbye:(
Signed 
Oyindasola.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEXUAL ABUSE : FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW

BULLYING: MY EXPERIENCE

PERFECTIONISM IS KILLING YOU